Jailbreaking your iPhone means you are completely on your own. this is because your phone may not be covered by warranties provided by Apple. Also, carrier providers may not be able to help you when your phone has network problems. jailbreak iPhones
Jailbreaking your iPhone simply means freeing the phone from limitations imposed on it by manufactures apple and carrier provides . after a jailbreak you would be able to perform some other activities you could not do first.
Jailbreaking requires technical knowledge but some third party apps could be of help
In today’s post, we will learn how to jailbreak iPhone using windows.
Follow the steps below to jailbreak iPhones on windows.
- Be smart to back up your phone With iTunes or cloud before you start the process.
- Now download the latest version of chimaera jailbreak app and Cydia impactor app. Follow these links to download them.
- Extract the Cydia impactor zip and install on your windows laptop
- Launch the zip impactor on your laptop
- Now connect your phone to your laptop with a USB cable, click on trust if prompted and continue to iTunes
- Enter your apple id and password
- Cydia impactor will now detect the IPA and install the chimaera jailbreaker app on your device
- Launch the settings app on your phone and tap general, then iPhone storage, select software update and delete it
- Go back to general and make your apple id trusted
- Swipe the screen of your iPhone to turn aeroplane mood on
- Hold down the power button to put your phone off for few seconds and restart
- Still in aeroplane mood lunch the chimaera app
- Click jailbreak to start jailbreaking
- You would be prompted to reboot your phone, tap ok
- After reboot, re-launch the chimaera app and tap jailbreak again
- Chimaera will show up and Sileo will appear
You are done!
Be careful when going through these steps as slight mistakes may damage your phone!